...

...

October 23, 2016

I'M LOVING CHICAGO!

IF YOU ARE IN OR NEAR CHICAGO THIS WEEK AND WANT TO MEET SOME AMAZING PEOPLE, READ ON!
I got here late Friday night in time to see the Chicago Cubs cement their place in the 2016 World Series! So first off congratulations to all our Cub Fans!
As of now through all our ticket outlets Bruce tells me we have around 90 tickets sold for our Chicago launch event this coming Wednesday night at 6:30pm at Tribeca Flashpoint Collage, which means we have a little room left. What typically happens in all my cities is that everyone waits til the last day. If you joined this group because you want to meet amazing folks and become part of a much bigger global movement to build powerfully sustainable connections for the right reasons, then buy your ticket before we sell out. 
I'm thrilled to see we already have about 160 members in our new Chicago Meetup Group as well! That's the fastest growing of any city we have launched. 
"The Art of Active Networking" and #MYGIVE4 works. So let me introduce you to everyone in the room and let's get each other what we both need and want!
See you soon!
Since I am already in Chicago if you have any questions just call my mobile: 415-602-9500
Jon our groups and post to our pages for free. All the links are on our site along with testimonials, my TEDx Talk about this and more! http://www.TheArtofActiveNetworking.com 
Mark E. Sackett

No comments: