...

...

October 25, 2016

IF YOU NEED TO MEET PEOPLE, LET ME SHOW YOU A PERFECT WAY TO DO IT!

I created a very unique form of networking 7 years ago and I want you to get on board. We have a LinkedIn Group, Social Media Groups, Meetups and many other ways to connect worldwide and it's called "The Art of Active Networking".
Tomorrow night we launch Chicago for Filmmakers, Actors, Business Leaders, Entrepreneurs, Small Business Owners, Coaches, Students and others. Next week will be our 50th event in New York City, November 7th we'll cross 300 events in San Francisco and our other cities are growing. What an amazing community of over 250,000 givers we've gathered worldwide!
If you are like me, you are exhausted from listening to all the political nonsense out there and sitting in this wait and see existence as if in what, 14 days the problems and issues are going to be magically fixed in the USA. Well they won't be! That's up to us.
The Art of Active Networking and #MYGIVE4 are about recognizing our own power. We can change the world, make lives better, thrive in our business and build powerfully passionate relationships if we change some things about how we meet people and what we do right after we meet them.
IF you are also like me, you dislike networking events, if that's the case this event is for you.
You will meet people for the right reasons, you won't have a name tag slapped on your chest and you will have an opportunity to tell everyone what it is you care about.
Come and experience this unique approach that I use in my life daily and connect into my network.
Finally, you will NOT be sold a book, a course or anything at the end. I hate that stuff and that is not what this event is about. This is about shifting our conversations towards helping each other in and out of business.
I hope you will come, we'd love to have you!
I'm exploring Chicago today, as we are launching our event here tomorrow night at Tribeca Flashpoint College, so call my mobile if you have any questions! I'm looking forward to meeting everyone on November 2nd in NYC at Ripley Grier Studios then back to SF, LA and Orange County starting November 7th, then Vancouver BC, then Kansas City...You get the idea!!
Mark E. Sackett
415-602-9500

No comments: