...

...

August 25, 2016

IF YOU ARE IN NEW YORK CITY DON'T MISS THIS EVENT!

I'm excited to see you all this coming Monday night August 29th for "The Art of Active Networking" in New York city!

I miss so many of my friends in New York since leaving suddenly last year. Gretchen's death has had a profound impact on every aspect of my life, and I am just now starting to really come out of it as I continue to sort our my new life without her in it.

A special thank you to those of you who kept hounding me to get back to NYC more often and who constantly check in on me. It really has helped me survive.

I finally found a new venue for our events, and we're all set to go! We'll be at Ripley-Grier Studios on midtown in Studio 17B at 6:30pm sharp on this coming Monday, August 29th!

We have a smaller space than usual so get your tickets early here:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-art-of-active-networking-nyc-82916-tickets-27012679652­

As always, call me with any questions you might have! 415-602-9500

BE WELL, BE CREATIVE, BE GREAT!

Mark E. Sackett

http://www.TheArtofActiveNetworking.com­

No comments: