...

...

August 27, 2016

LET ME HELP YOU!

MY FAVORITE HOBBY IS MEETING PEOPLE AND USING MY NETWORK TO HELP THEM EASE THEIR STRUGGLES IN SOME SMALL WAY!
I enjoy help people to do better in life by inspiring them and connecting them to powerful people and collaborative opportunities. I love to engage them towards practicing #MYGIVE4 knowing that in giving to others we get our greatest returns personally, professionally and financially.
Daily I am asked a load of questions about the events like these. The most common questions are: How can you teach me to network better?  Why should I come? What will I get out of it? That 3rd question is my favorite because it is my first opportunity to show how giving to other allows you to get more in return! 
This is not a networking class, but if you practice what I speak about and do myself, you will learn more than in any class. You should come because you are struggling with something and we might be able to help. At the very, very least you will get to meet some cool, smart, kind people who get it.
Give it a shot! 14,000 others have come let's add to them! 
We'll be at Ripley-Grier Studios on midtown in Studio 17B at 6:30pm sharp on this coming Monday, August 29th in New York! Send this to your NYC people and or get your tickets early here:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-art-of-active-networking-nyc-82916-tickets-27012679652­
September 12th we're at The Box SF in San Francisco 
September 13th we're at our cool new space in Los Angeles at Hyperslow
September 14th we're at the amazing CrashLabs in Orange County
September 26th we're back to the Corinthian Grand Ballroom in San Jose
All the tickets are on our Website for each event! http://www.TheArtofActiveNetworking.com
Finally, two of our members have mentioned to me that they see my inflate the attendance on Meetup and our other sites! I do that to give you a more accurate count of who is coming as we sell tickets on the Meetup Group, but also on Facebook, through my email lists and on 5 other sites including Eventbrite. 
As always, call me with any questions you might have! 415-602-9500
Tickets are always available for each event on our website until 6:00pm day of the event or on Meetup for $20, or are available for $30 CASH at the door until 7:00pm. Please take a look at our Website, read the reviews, join our groups and social media pages on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter; and share this with others at TheArtofActiveNetworking.com
The power of us working together is greater than anything we can accomplish alone!
Be Well, Be Creative, Be Great!
-Mark E. Sackett
Creative Director / Executive Producer / Director / Public Speaker
Mobile 415-602-9500

No comments: