...

...

August 22, 2016

SEE YOU TONIGHT IN SAN JOSE AND TOMORROW IN SAN FRANCISCO!

SEE YOU TONIGHT AT THE CORINTHIAN GRAND BALLROOM AND TOMORROW NIGHT FOR HWNCC AT THE BOX SF!

If you think you are a great networker, I want to meet you.
If you think you are a pathetic networker and want to get better, I want to meet you!
If you are shy, unemployed, well employed, new to the area or just want to get away from your computer and mobile phone for a bit, I want to meet you!

You see, I like meeting people, I like seeing people thrive, I want to do my part to help you do a little better!

Tonight is your next opportunity!

'The Art of Active Networking’ returns to San Jose tonight!

Tickets: http://www.TheArtofActiveNetworking.com

Tickets are $20 online until 6pm and $30 at the door until 7pm when we start! Doors open at 6:30pm!

If you are interested in Health and Wellness and want to be a part of our Monthly Speaker Series and Networking for 'The Health and Wellness Network of Commerce', tomorrow, Tuesday August 23rd, we’re also at The Box SF in San Francisco and those tickets are here:   https://www.eventbrite.com/e/health-and-wellness-network-of-commerce-august-23-meeting-tickets-23937302115

I love seeing you all, I am always impressed by the awesome folks who show up and even more impressed by all we get done to help others collectively and individually!

Help someone do better this week and watch how it in turn helps you! As always call me with any questions!

As always call me with any questions anytime: 415-602-9500

Mark

No comments: