...

...

July 21, 2016

SHE'S LISTENING!

I have been working to get to a healthier place regarding Gretchen Sackett since we lost her so quickly a year ago.
Gretchen was in my life for 38 years, she was the foundation under every creative endeavor I have ever attempted, every business and every professional decision, we owned all these ideas and things together and we put every single cent back into our companies.
Rather than ever lay off staff, we borrowed money and used our retirement savings to keep them with us. And in over 26 years in our businesses we never ever took a paycheck.
One of the last things Gretchen ever said to me is, "So many times we agreed on things and other times we did not agree, yet I have always trusted you knowing you would do the right thing, and I will always have your back and always have!"
Yesterday a dear friend asked me if Gretchen was sending me messages or communicating from beyond in anyway. I said, "Well I thought she was the first month or so and then I think she realized that I had it. Her spirit realized I was going to continue to do the right thing and that I would do my very best. I know she still has my back and that is comforting to me."
So I told my friend this:
"No she does not communicate really with me right now…I think she is really happy to be away from me for a while, I'm a lot of work. I think she is enjoying the break and the badly needed vacation. She’ll be back."
I am still listening just in case and for when she resurfaces!

No comments: