...

...

August 30, 2015

JOIN ME IN SAN JOSE MONDAY AUGUST 31ST!

WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE ONE WAY OR ANOTHER!

Hey you can literally wake up and smell the Coffee or figuratively get my point.

We all wake up each morning either ready for the day, excited and enthusiastic, dreading the day, or we could care less either way.
I think we pretty much all fall into one of these three coffee cups as it were.

5 percent of the time I am ready, excited and ready to go after my day and play all in. I know way too many people however who do not smell the proverbial coffee and who fall into the two latter categories. That really bugs me! I know I can help each of them, I know what I do in my life can apply to anyone. And I know for a fact that it is hard but not impossible.

We’re not here that long, we have so many things we have always wanted to do, so many ideas never started, so many opportunities not followed up on and so many cool people to meet. And even if we are in that very lucky first group we are riddled with excuses as to why we can’t, why we shouldn’t, why we won’t, and why we don’t meet others and start helping them without condition.

We live boring, transactional lives. We need to wake up, sip and smell the coffee and get ACTIVE in our lives, relationships, in our networking and in our giving. I believe if we do, we win!

I hope you will come and share your awesomeness with us tomorrow night in San Jose at Corinthian Grand Ballroom​
Monday September 14th at The Box SF​ in San Francisco, or Tuesday September 15th at IgnitedSpaces​ in Los Angeles.

All the dates and details are under the ticket link on our site: http://www.theArtofActiveNetworking.com

Make the first day of this awesome new week amazing…then step and repeat!

Mark E. Sackett​
415-602-9500

Tickets are always available for each event on our website until 6pm day of the event, or are available for 10 dollars more at the door until 7:30 pm. Please take a look at our Website, read the reviews, join our groups and social media pages on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter; and share this with others at http://www.TheArtofActiveNetworking.com

No comments: