...

...

July 22, 2015

IF IN OR NEAR KANSAS CITY COME CELEBRATE A BEAUTIFUL LIFE WITH ME!

I MUST SAY I AM SO HAPPY TO BE “HOME” IN KANSAS CITY RIGHT NOW!

There is an old Winston Churchill quote that says, “The only way to get through hell is to just keep going!” Boy was he right. I know that at some point in time each of us goes through our own personal or business hell. Sometimes this happens to us more than once. Personally, I am in the start of that walk now as my beautiful former wife and business partner of 36 years passed away suddenly last Thursday. Gretchen Sackett​ embodied The Art of Active Networking​ better than any of the 12,000 people who have attend worldwide!

Since this Thursday will be one week since she left us, I wanted to go ahead with “The Art of Active Networking” event first because she would have wanted it and second because it is important for me to be 1000% in integrity to my network.

We all struggle and not holding the event, in my opinion diminishes the importance of your current struggle. So Thursday night, in Gretchen’s name and in the name of all of us who struggle,we will continue.

TICKETS:  https://theartofactivenetworkingkansascity.eventbrite.com

I will also be collecting donations for anyone wanting to give, for Gretchen’s favorite animal charity Love Every Animal! Gretchen so loved what this tiny and underfunded charity does, founded by a Woman named Lyza Chavez as they rescue our beautiful creatures day in and day out!  Here is her website: http://www.LoveEveryAnimal.org or if you prefer, Gretchen always asked others to not give her gifts or cards on her Birthday or Holiday’s, she instead asked that you take whatever amount you might have spent on her, and give it to your local SPCA!

Gretchen was always about kindness and giving. She inspired me to start “The Art of Active Networking” 6 years ago. So, I hope you will join us Thursday night to connect with and help others to thrive, and to join me in a toast to a beautiful and caring Woman named Gretchen Elaine Lindenmayer Sackett.

See you at the beautiful BERG Event Space at 6:30pm! We will have a full cash bar.

Tickets are always available for each event on our website until 6pm day of the event, or are available for 10 dollars more at the door until 7:30 pm. Please take a look at our Website, read the reviews, join our groups and social media pages on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter; and share this with others at http://www.TheArtofActiveNetworking.com

Check out my TEDxFultonStreet talk in New York City. It's all about my networking efforts here at 'The Art of Active Networking' and on why we sort, why I do it and why it's important for all of us to GIVE4!

The power of us working together is greater than anything we can accomplish alone!

Be Well, Be Creative, Be Great!

-Mark E. Sackett
Creative Director / Executive Producer / Director / Public Speaker
Mobile 415-602-9500

HEY!!!
Please forward this email to those you know and please share this on the interweb!

MarkESackett.com < Connect with me on LinkedIn, Facebook etc.

@MarkESackett and @ACTIVENETWORKIN on Twitter

@MarkESackett and @theartofactivenetworking on Instagram

No comments: