...

...

June 24, 2015

WELL I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD SEE THIS

I NEVER THOUGHT WE WOULD SEE A DAY WHERE OUR EVENTS WOULD SELL OUT
At our last San Francisco event we had 115 people, San Jose and our launch brought 83 folks and the events are nearing capacity. I know scores of you who never miss our events, but I know hundreds of you who always purchase your tickets in the last 48 hours. I am hoping that if this event is valuable to you, and you are gaining from it, that you will consider buying earlier so that we don’t have to turn you away. That’s of course my worst nightmare…I build something and the dang house is not big enough!

But since I see it about to happen more often, I wanted to send this out. If you know you want to come or you regularly attend, please buy early.

Our next San Jose event is July 6th. Tickets here:

http://theartofactivenetworkingjul6sj.eventbrite.com

Our next San Francisco event is July 13th. Tickets here:

http://theartofactivenetworkingjul13sf.eventbrite.com

I personally can’t wait for either of them!

See you soon!

Let me know how I can help you right now.
Tickets are always available for each event on our website until 6pm day of the event, or are available for 10 dollars more at the door until 7:30 pm. Please take a look at our Website, read the reviews, join our groups and social media pages on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter; and share this with others at Http://www.TheArtofActiveNetworking.com
Check out my TEDxFultonStreet talk in New York City. It's all about my networking efforts here at 'The Art of Active Networking' and on why we sort, why I do it and why it's important for all of us!
The power of us working together is greater than anything we can accomplish alone!
Be Well, Be Creative, Be Great!
-Mark E. SackettCreative Director / Executive Producer / Director / Public Speaker
Mobile 415-602-9500
HEY!!!
Please forward this email to those you know and please share this on the interweb!

MarkESackett.com < Connect with me on LinkedIn, Facebook etc.

@MarkESackett and @ACTIVENETWORKIN on Twitter

@MarkESackett and @theartofactivenetworking on Instagram

No comments: