...

...

June 30, 2015

MY PROMISE TO ME:

PROMISE TO MYSELF:

I will continue to live life out loud.
I will continue to talk to strangers.
I will continue to live a creative life.
I will continue to live an eclectic life.
I will continue to be overly passionate.
I will continue to open my network to others.
I will continue to hop planes, trains and automobiles on whims.
I will continue to wear my heart on my sleeve remaining vunerable.
I will continue to do whatever I can to provide or add value to others.
I will continue to empty and share my wine cellar one bottle at a time.
I will continue to respect what others believe, but never let it effect what I believe.
I will continue to support great ideas, equality and differences, but never injustice.
I will continue to use my big fat mouth often, saying exactly what I think at all times.

I NEEDED TO DO THIS TODAY FOR MY SANITY!

No comments: