...

...

July 2, 2015

SOMETIMES LIFE JUST GETS TO BE A LITTLE TOO MUCH!

YOU GENERALLY HEAR ME BEING POSITIVE AND GOOD NATURED BUT…
What’s the “BUT”? Well the but is as positive as I like to try to be, sometimes things just seem to go wrong all at once and it just all mounts up to be a little too much!  So today I just wanted to say, it always gets better! And while you are going through all the stuff, I know first hand that how you handle it and respond to it, makes a HUGE difference in how it resolves itself. I honestly am overwhelmed for the first time in years right now, and very little of what is causing it is positive, but I will NOT let is damage my positive outlook or my desire to network and work to help those I know to do better.
I know that with all I am dealing with and all you are dealing with, we can get through it and thrive because of our respective networks. When we have strong networks and strong relationships that are positive we are surrounded with ideas, resources and energy that allows us to keep moving forward cushioned with awesomeness. That’s exactly how I am feeling right now!!! Do I stop and have a good cry, do some soul searching to figure out why it’s all hitting me at once? Of course I do, just like you do, but at the end of the day "The Art of Active Networking", my networkers, my relationships and the bigger network of the people they know, always gets me through.

And I want to be here with my events, my network and the people they know for you too! Is it hard to admit you need help? It is for me. Is it hard to feel like being social when you are in your struggle? Yes it is! Should you still rally and show up and also speak up? Absolutely! We are here to help you, we are here to help each other and that’s one of the many reasons I started this over 6 years ago.

I am doing as many events as I can right now with all that is going on. I have sadly had to cancel my New York and Vancouver events for now as I am needed closer to my San Francisco and Los Angeles homes right now because of my own struggles, but you are an important part of my network and we have many ways to stay in touch and to help each other. Continue to spread the word and to help each other, and trust me, "I'LL BE BACK!"

I hope you know you can always simply ask for what you need, or put up on our groups and walls what you might want or how you can help our network as well. We’ll do our best to make it happen for you. You can trust in that.

Tickets, links to the groups and ways to stay in touch are always on our website: http://www.TheArtofActiveNetworking.com 

Here are the links to our July events:

July 6th San Jose at the Corinthian Grand Ballroom:
https://theartofactivenetworkingjul6sj.eventbrite.com

July 13th San Francisco at The Box SF:
https://theartofactivenetworkingjul13sf.eventbrite.com 

July 14th Los Angeles at Ignited Spaces: 
http://theartofactivenetworkingjul14la.eventbrite.com

July 23rd Kansas City at Berg Event Space: 
http://theartofactivenetworkingkansascity.eventbrite.com

Let me know what I can do for you!
Tickets are always available for each event on our website until 6pm day of the event, or are available for 10 dollars more at the door until 7:30 pm. Please take a look at our Website, read the reviews, join our groups and social media pages on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter; and share this with others at TheArtofActiveNetworking.com
Check out my TEDxFultonStreet talk in New York City. It's all about my networking efforts here at 'The Art of Active Networking' and on why we sort, why I do it and why it's important for all of us! The link is on the site!
The power of us working together is greater than anything we can accomplish alone!
Be Well, Be Creative, Be Great!
-Mark E. SackettCreative Director / Executive Producer / Director / Public Speaker
Mobile 415-602-9500  http://www.MarkESackett.com 

No comments: