...

...

April 8, 2015

WE GO THROUGH THE MOTIONS UNLESS AND UNTIL WE ARE INSPIRED!

SO ARE YOU ON CRUISE CONTROL OR TRULY INSPIRED TODAY?

I am inspired today, I was inspired yesterday, in fact I am often inspired because I seek out inspiring situations, people, places and opportunities for myself, and I surround myself with awesome-sauce! But today in particular because of the last four intense weeks on the road and because of the people I either met, spent time with or caught up with at my events I am always extraordinarily inspired.

When you do something like "The Art of Active Networking" and it catches fire, you draw some extraordinary people into your life if you are lucky. Well I am rolling all 7’s because I am surrounded by them daily.

I had a beautiful conversation with a relatively new friend two weeks ago here in New York. Teresa de Grosbois on the invitation of Orly Amor was here in Manhattan where we both spoke at Orly’s Bootcamp. One of the topics that came up was influence and how to be a raving fan for others! I love that concept, “Being a raving fan for others”. WOW!

If you read any of the massive number of emails I send out or read any of my social media posts you will hear me all the time shouting out people in my network whom I think you should know, I do it almost daily in the course of all I do, because I think people who show up for others are important to our survival. Many times a week I post up events I think you want to know about, speakers you want to see,  individuals who I enjoy raving about, and people doing cool things in the world, some of them big important things!

Here are a few of them:

George Parrish​, he helps entrepreneurs and startups figure it all out and he wakes up every morning in love and with a grin on his face!

Stephanie Jelley​, she is a ball of fire who connects ideas, people and opportunities through social cause and has more good energy packed in her tiny frame than anyone I know.

Albert Qian​, recently moved to Orange County but with the help of Michael Briggin​ and others has started one of the best job listings groups in California and I am proud of how they step up to help others find work. Albert's Job Listings & Referrals​ and Albert's Job Listings & Referrals New York Chapter​

Orly Amor​, she just founded the Health and Wellness Chamber of Commerce nationwide, she knows people and likes them just like I do and is a super connector.

Jon Landers​, founded The Big Apple Indie Music Series in NYC and he helps showcase up and coming musicians. The Big Apple Indie Music Series aka TBAIMS​

Mark Busse​, is a thinker, strategist and community organizer second to none and he loves his city of Vancouver BC.

Steven Hook​, helps folks find money when they need to do something and he shows up for others constantly to make that happen.

Cesar Plata​, does cool networking events in Northern California and has always above anyone else been the first to introduce me to someone I don’t know when I walk in any room he is in!

Dr. Theo Kousouli​ Theo is a healer with an amazing history and is someone who just shows up 24/7 with and for others!

Teresa de Grosbois​, is a speaker and transformational leader who runs the Evolutionary Business Council. She has a wide open heart that is also wide open for business.

These are but a very few of the thousands and uniquely diverse people I get to meet annually, many become friends, none are strangers, all of them on their own path and each of them powerfully connected givers. They are also without exception people I want you to know, because I cannot imagine not knowing them now. All of them except Mark and Steven and about 100 others I met through my events, out of the 11,000 people who have now attended that’s astonishing to me!

I want “The Art of Active Networking” to continue to be a place for inspiring people to come to help each other. The only requirement is this:  YOU MUST SEE YOURSELF AS AN INSPIRATION TO OTHERS!  We are not wired to think like this, it makes us narcissistic, arrogant or all important. Well in my eyes everyone is ALL IMPORTANT, I just need you to believe that about yourself and then we can inspire and help more people when they need it!

Here are your next four opportunities to do it in person with us:

April 13th (Next Monday) at The Box SF a historic private events venue in San Francisco:
eventbrite.com/theartofactivenetworkingsfapr13.com

April 14th (Next Tuesday) at IgnitedSpaces in Los Angeles a killer, cool coworking and meeting space in Hollywood:
eventbrite.com/theartofactivenetworkinglaapr14.com

April 21st at our newest venue, Dallas BBQ at 23rd and 8th Ave in New York City with some decent BBQ’d brisket:
eventbrite.com/theartofactivenetworkingnycapr21.com

April 28th at The BERG Event Space, in Kansas City, MO also a private events venue that actually inspired THE BOX SF so many years ago:
eventbrite.com/theartofactivenetworkingkcapr28.com

All the tickets are under the ticket link on our site in date order:

http://www.TheArtofActiveNetworking.com

It’s time you come to inspire us with all that you are, and meet some of the most inspiring people I know. I hope you agree!

Tickets are always available for each event on our website until 6pm day of the event, or are available for 10 dollars more at the door until 7:30 pm. Please take a look at our Website, read the reviews, join our groups and social media pages on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter; and share this with others at http://www.TheArtofActiveNetworking.com

The power of us working together is greater than anything we can accomplish alone!

Be Well, Be Creative, Be Great!

-Mark E. Sackett
Creative Director / Executive Producer / Director / Public Speaker
Mobile 415-602-9500

HEY!!!
Please forward this to those you know and PLEASE WIDELY SHARE this on the interweb!

No comments: