...

...

April 10, 2015

T.G.I.F. ?

WHEN YOU LOVE WHAT YOU DO FOR A LIVING, EVERYDAY IS FRIDAY!

I am lucky, I love what I do,  know that is not true of everyone reading this email, because of that, I want to help you do a little better! Come to our events, meet my network of givers, let’s have a chat about what you want and then let’s activate my network to help you find it or create it!

Nothing wrong with a Friday but I much prefer looking at everyday as if it were Friday. Amazing days ahead! Day after day after day.

I know it’s easy to say “If you don’t like it change it!” And I know that is NOT that easy to do. We all struggle with something, but if we don’t love what we do, everything else can be impacted right down to our core happiness.

So take a tiny step, come see us Monday night in San Francisco at The Box SF​. For 20 dollars I will feed you, introduce you, hug you and leave you feeling a whole lot better about the week ahead!

Here is the direct Ticket link: eventbrite.com/theartofactivenetworkingapr13sf

In Los Angeles? Join us there on Tuesday at IgnitedSpaces​ Here is that direct ticket link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-art-of-active-networking-los-angeles-april-14-2015-tickets-15840230556

Make your Friday as awesome as your Monday and the rest of the week!

Tickets are always available for each event on our website until 6pm day of the event, or are available for 10 dollars more at the door until 7:30 pm. Please take a look at our Website; read the reviews; join our groups and social media pages on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter; and share this with others at: http://www.TheArtofActiveNetworking.com

The power of us working together is greater than anything we can accomplish alone!

ENJOY ALL YOUR FRIDAYS!

Be Well, Be Creative, Be Great!

-Mark E. Sackett
Creative Director / Executive Producer / Director / Public Speaker
Mobile 415-602-9500

HEY!!!
Please forward this to 10 people you know in SF, LA, NYC and Kansas City! We are just launching Orange County!

No comments: