...

...

February 8, 2015

PASSIONATE PANCAKES!

ARE YOU PASSIONATE IN EVERYTHING YOU DO, INCLUDING HOW YOU MAKE YOUR PANCAKES?

I gave a fun talk Friday at Tradecraft here in San Francisco where passion, purpose and drive came up a lot in the talk and so did fear, and doubt.  As I was speaking to the students, we were talking about what drives me and it really is curiosity and passion. I get curious about something and then I pursue it passionately until I either satisfy my curiosity or cool my passion. And everything is approached creatively!

Today I woke up thinking about wanting to make Sunday Pancakes…not just flapjacks but PASSIONATE PANCAKES. What could I do to them that’s different? Could I mix them in a unique way? Would that make them fluffy? What could I add to them? Could I throw in savory ingredients and do an all in one pancake? What about a poached egg in the middle? Then I thought, hell I have never really made a pancake, maybe I need to slow down. LOL

But all in the span of about two minutes all that occurred. Then I went and ate Dim Sum instead for breakfast, but I will make them after I shop next!

This type of curiosity and passion is the same way I pursue everything in my life including my relationships and my networking. I want to know who you are, what drives you, why and how I can help, inspire, guide, collaborate or otherwise get to know you!

And I want to invite you to do the same here at the Box SF tomorrow night!

Here’s the direct ticket link:

https://activenetworkingfeb9sf.eventbrite.com

This Wednesday night the 11th we're in LA and February 17th we're in New York City!

You are either curious and passionate about the idea of attending or you are not. I hope you are as I would love to introduce you all to each other.

And that’s why I do my events.

Enjoy your breakfast!

Tickets are always available for each event on our website until 6pm day of the event for 20$, or are available for 10 dollars more at the door until 7:30 pm. Please take a look at our Website; read the reviews; join our groups and social media pages on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter; and share this with others at http://www.TheArtofActiveNetworking.com

The power of us working together is greater than anything we can accomplish alone!

Be Well, Be Creative, Be Great!

-Mark E. Sackett
Creative Director / Executive Producer / Director / Public Speaker
Mobile 415-602-9500

HEY!!!
Please forward, like, cut and paste or otherwise share this to those you know and click below to share this on the interweb!

No comments: