...

...

February 3, 2015

WELL YOU BLASTED THROUGH JANUARY, NOW WHAT?

YOU RACED HEAD ON INTO 2015, AND NOW YOU ARE DOING THE SAME WITH THE LOVE MONTH SO WHAT’S NEXT FOR YOU?

Honestly? I would like to offer to help you!

I know it’s arrogant to assume you need help right? Well sometimes we all do and while I am no savior I do want to bring the power of my talent, my ideas, my network and whatever I can do to help you get what you want in 2015!

It’s not easy to ask, it’s not effective to use the hard sell, and hanging around at ineffective networking events is frankly not going to get you there. Especially in the Entertainment Business!

So next Monday night, February 9th in San Francisco come on over to The Box SF a cool historic events space in SOMA!

Next  Wednesday night February 11th in Los Angeles come on over to IgnitedSpaces, meet my network, and let’s see what we can do together to help you out. And by the way? IgnitedSpaces is beautiful and a place you all need to check out!

Then Monday night March 17th in New York City meet us at 5 Boro Burger in Midtown! Tasty!

It’s really that simple, we might get 30 people, we might get 100 people but we get awesome people all with the mindset of helping you and each other to do better and we all know it only take one awesome connection willing to help to get you what you need.

I’ll make sure everyone in that room knows who you are before you leave! I promise!

Until then, get active in all my online groups, the links are on our site.

Here’s the direct ticket link for Monday 2/9  https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-art-of-active-networking-san-francisco-february-9-2015-tickets-14882486919

Here’s the link for Wednesday 2/11:  https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-art-of-active-networking-los-angeles-february-11-2015-tickets-14883654411

Here's the link for Tuesday 2/17:  https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-art-of-active-networking-new-york-city-february-17-2015-tickets-14492502465

Here’s the site, join the groups and get movin’! http://www.TheArtofActiveNetworking.com

Make this a great week!

Call me with any questions at all! And invite anyone you like.

Mark E. Sackett

415-602-9500

No comments: