...

...

November 10, 2014

BITCH, BITCH, BITCH

I OFTEN WONDER IF THE RESIDENTS OF VANCOUVER KNOW WHAT THEY'VE GOT HERE?

It's funny to me, the people who generally live in any given city are the ones who seem to complain the most about that city. Why is that? Every time I come to Vancouver, Vancouverites seem to complain about what I see as Paradise!  I mean all cities have their 'stuff' right? But seriously?

I don't know if it's because I live in NYC, SF and LA that I am more aware of the complaining or that it's just common amongst city goers. But it seems to me we would want to always be cheerleaders. You know rooting for our team and our own. This is not to say we should ignore what we can make better but damn. What if we all stopped being so hard on cities and ourselves? What if we stopped being hard on each other?

What if we all started working together and helping each other to do better, regardless of our differences, needs and wants?

That's "The Art of Active Networking." and tonight I would love to share it and some extraordinary talented musicians with you! Tickets at: http://www.theArtofActiveNetworking.com

Twitter: @ACTIVENETWORKIN Instagram: @TheArtofActiveNetworking and @MarkESackett on both.

Tickets are available for this event on our website until 5:30pm day of the event, or are available for 10 dollars more at the door until 6:15 pm. Please take a look at our Website; read the reviews; join our groups and social media pages on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter; and share this with others at TheArtofActiveNetworking.com

The power of us working together is greater than anything we can accomplish alone!

Be Well, Be Creative, Be Great!

-Mark E. Sackett
Creative Director / Executive Producer / Director / Public Speaker
Mobile 415-602-9500

No comments: