...

...

August 20, 2014

WHY I WANT YOU TO FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM!

WHY I WANT YOU TO FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM:

My user name is surprise: MarkESackett

Well you know I am on Instagram as all my IG pics post to my walls. But I wanted to let you know why I am on it and why I want you to follow and connect with me there. For decades I have wandered away from groups, and friends, gotten lost wandering off and ended up in an alley on one knee taking a picture or twisting my body around to get the right angle or have been found laying on the ground pointing my camera directly towards the sun to get a picture I wanted.  I have shot reference for projects for years, captured incredible moments, memories and my life on my various camera's. I have recalled food I was eating so I could go make it at home another day, recorded wine labels for future purchase, inspired myself with my own images and been inspired by thousands of others.

I LOVE TAKING PICTURES...Hell, I'm an Art Director as well as a Designer and Director. Taking pictures is one cornerstone of my Visual Nutrition I need to nourish myself with many times a day.

I like shooting friends, animals, meals, objects, blurs, finding quotes, inspiring ideas, moments and tagging and supporting my friend, projects and non-profits.  It is a source of profound centering for me!

So now I want to see more of how you think, what you find interesting and what in sites you. Connect with me on Instagram and let's feed each other a little more.

No comments: