...

...

August 20, 2014

I HAVE JUST OVER 67 YEARS TO LIVE!

I'LL DIE AT 124 WHEN I AM READY,  BUT NOT JUST YET!

Damn...I realized yesterday and last night just how much my badly beating heart is effecting everything I do. I can't wait for this September 3rd Heart Surgery and hope it will get my my life back on the tracks I want.

I was up almost all night with this ticker ticking so loudly and so fast that I was exhausting me as I tried to sleep. My resting rate at 3am was 127. I am having trouble concentrating and staying focused and this is cramping my style...lol.

I have not seen the inside of a gym forever because I can't, and I am not enjoying my life like I used to. Fingers crossed that third time is a charm, even though this surgery is very different than the prior ones.

I'll be 57 on September 9th and was born in '57 so this will be the big puzzle piece. Then I can start my last 67 years! You see 24 is my lucky number, 24 was way too young to die, so I added 100 years and will die on my 124th birthday.

See? Still not event halfway there so this needs to get repaired now! I've got big ideas and shit to do!

No comments: