...

...

August 26, 2014

SUCH TALENT EVERYWHERE AND SO LITTLE TRACTION! HOW ABOUT WE HELP YOU?

I'M EXCITED TO SEE YOU AGAIN AND PROUD OF WHAT YOU ALL DO! NOW LET US HELP YOU!

I'm so proud of the over 10,000 people who have shown up for each other at my events worldwide. Last month we had nearly 65 people attend 'The Art of Active Networking' in NYC.  Here at The Box SF our last three events have brought nearly 250 people, and what we are accomplishing is just beautiful!

Unlike most networking events you are following up with each other, really meeting each other and taking your connections to the next level and building powerfully sustainable relationships! The scores of emails you all send me are so gratifying to read about what you are gaining from the events...Thank you!

It's amazing to me how nervous, unsure, unsettled and uncomfortable to me people can be when asked to state their passions, purpose and reasons for showing up to The Art of Active Networking. What I love about our process is seeing those same people take a deep breath, speak up and as we move around the room, clarify, refine and open up to a virtual room of strangers. By the end of the event learning that they have a roomful of givers ready to help them get what they need, and in turn being at the ready to offer their resources to help everyone else is amazing to me to witness!

So save September 22nd at the Box SF in San Francisco, and September 29th at Russian Samovar in New York City for us! We can't wait to see you again! And don't forget to Tweet, share and post what you need on the walls and in our FREE groups online. All the links are on our Website: http://www.TheArtofActiveNetworking.com

My Twitter handles are: @MarkESackett and @ACTIVENETWORKIN and to connect with my Social Media on LinkedIn, Google+,Stage32.com or Facebook, Etc., all the links are here: http://www.MarkESackett.com

We're all here to help you do better, remember that!

Mark E. Sackett

415-602-9500

No comments: