...

...

September 2, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR MY COMMUNITY IN ADVANCE OF MY SURGERY!

I WOKE UP EXTRA GRATEFUL THIS MORNING IN ADVANCE
OF MY HEART SURGERY


Tomorrow morning I am having Heart Surgery. I am not telling you this because I want sympathy, concern or prayers. I am mentioning it because on the very slight off chance something were to foul up, I want you all to know how grateful I am for each of you and the ways you have adopted The Art of Active Networking as a lifestyle of giving, and I want you to all continue it!

Each time you show up to our events worldwide you help someone else to get a little more unstuck, to find a new job, to support a non-profit, to build your businesses and practices, to see your new friends, to connect with like and differing minds and regardless of race, politics, sexual orientation or social status, for that three hours we are all exactly and perfectly equal! We don't have to worry about abusers, political fools, wars, absurd religious differences or who we're choosing to love.

KEEP IT UP!

I know thousands of you also don't wait for the events to do this you now practice it everyday, and for that I could not be more grateful to you all! The Art of Active Networking is my little movement, my little attempt at creating a shift in the world in my tiny way and I want it to grow and continue so please do spread the word.

Tomorrow morning when you wake up, think of at least 4 people you can do something for, then ask them to do it for others. Ask the question, "How can I help you do better right now?"

Our next events are September 22nd in San Francisco, September 23 or 24th in Los Angeles (as soon as I confirm the venue), and September 29th in New York City! Buy a ticket for you and a colleague and I will see you soon! Well at least that's my plan as of now!

Luv ya all!
Tickets are always available for each event on our website until 6pm day of the event, or are available for 10 dollars more at the door until 7:30 pm. Please take a look at our Website, read the reviews, join our groups and social media pages on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter; and share this with others at Http://www.TheArtofActiveNetworking.com
The power of us working together is greater than anything we can accomplish alone!
Be Well, Be Creative, Be Great!
-Mark E. SackettCreative Director / Executive Producer / Director / Public Speaker
Mobile 415-602-9500

No comments: