...

...

June 22, 2014

SEE YOU TOMORROW IN SAN FRANCISCO AND TUESDAY IN LOS ANGELES. WE'RE HERE TO HELP YOU DO BETTER!

PUT ALL YOUR PRECONCEIVED NOTIONS ABOUT 'NETWORKING' ASIDE AND ALLOW US TO HELP YOU DO BETTER IF WE CAN ON MONDAY AND TUESDAY THIS WEEK!
In the 5 years I have been doing 'The Art of Active Networking' all over the world, one thing remains consistent. Each week I get that call or that email in reply to my emails saying, "Mark, I love that you try to help others and I have never been to your events because until now I have not needed anything." Typically they go on to say, "But now I need a job or some help because I'm stuck." I get it, we tend to coast along until we need something and then we get active.  
For hundreds of people a month in our regular cities, and over 10,000 people strong now, we show up not because we need something, we show up because you need something! Tomorrow we meet in San Francisco at The Box SF at 6:30pm and Tuesday we do the event in Los Angeles at Crustacean at 6:30pm.
You can join our groups and pages and post what you do need for free! Here's our site:  http://www.TheArtofActiveNetworking.com
I will happily bring it to your city, just contact me. NYC, Vancouver, London, Ireland, Philadelphia, Washington DC are all in the planning stages. 
My events are NOT like those events where you toss a business card at someone and walk away. My events are about helping each other get what they need without an expectation that we'll get something out of it. And while I understand all too well that from time to time we're all gonna have a struggle, if we all work together to help each other and we show up for each other all the time, when you do hit that next struggle, you'll already have a group of folks around you ready to help. 
So consider joining us this week. We'd love to have you with us, and help you get what you need and even more important, we'd love to have you use your knowledge, talent and resources to help others at the table solve what they are struggling with. Please consider sharing this with those you know. Everyone is welcome.
Tickets are always available for each event on our website for just 20$ until 6pm day of the event, or are available for 10$ more at the door until 7:30 pm. Please take a look at our Website, read the reviews, join our groups and social media pages on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter; and share this with others at: http://www.TheArtofActiveNetworking.com
The power of us working together is greater than anything we can accomplish alone!
Be Well, Be Creative, Be Great!
Mark E. Sackett
Creative Director / Executive Producer / Director / Public Speaker
Mobile 415-602-9500

No comments: