...

...

June 22, 2014

TIME TO GET ACTIVE!

Hi everyone,

I'm so excited to be seeing you all tomorrow night at the Box SF in SOMA and to bringing the Art of Active Networking back to Los Angeles on Tuesday night. If we get a great turnout, my venue search is finally over there. Crustacean is a beautiful venue, we'll be upstairs in the back of the restaurant.

Please reach out to all our newest members on our groups and pages as so many of you don't know each other. I also want to make sure everyone here get's a ticket here or on our site to save the additional 10$ at the door.

Finally, I have created a very ACTIVE set of groups that are also FREE for you to participate in. Just go to our Website at http://www.TheArtofActiveNetworking.com and join all our pages on LinkedIn, 2 on Facebook, 5 Meetup groups in LA, NYC, SF, Vancouver BC and Washington DC. and our Twitter which is @ACTIVENETWORKIN

Some of you are untrusting, skeptical and cautious at the idea of joining new groups, hell I get it, which is exactly why I do this. Frankly like most of you I am tired of the nonsense most Networking affords us. We toss our business card and people and fail in the followup. Well in this group you'll find a new attitude and a very different approach.

So I wanted something new, I hate Networking, and I created this. Come see why it's different and see what sustainable relationships are all about.

And I can't wait to see you after this crazy long and busy last 30 days. Any questions? Call my mobile. We all meet tomorrow then I arrive in Los Angeles Tuesday morning, invite people here, if you have LA friends call them and send them. Invite anyone and everyone you can, we need to raise everyone up to do better right now. Here is our site with reviews, links and more: http://www.TheArtofActiveNetworking.com My TED Talk will be up next month as well on the site, where I talk about why all this matters.

Personal Mobile: 415-602-9500

For those of you who have no clue who I am click here and connect: http://www.MarkESackett.com
BE WELL, BE CREATIVE, BE GREAT!

Mark

No comments: