...

...

June 19, 2014

HERE COMES THE HARD SELL!

HERE COMES THE HARD SELL, I ALWAYS LOVE IT WHEN THE EMAIL STARTS OFF LIKE THIS:

"Hi my name as _____ and while we are not currently connected, or we have not been in touch for a long time I wanted to tell you how valuable you are to me Mark E."...I want to "save you", "give you", "make you an offer!"

Valuable eh? Hmmmm

You see I always subscribe to everything as Mark E. in the first name box when registering or signing up for anything, this way I know that the spammers will scan the first name and I know it's SPAM immediately. I mean no one I know is gonna start off talking to a "valuable" connection in this way right? After they tell me how valuable I am, they then offer me free gifts, generally these are comprised of discounts, awesome offers and eBooks all FREE to their valuable connections!

Ok, Now SPAM aside, many people in my networks take this same approach. They think that hard sell and that "offer" may be too good to pass up.

So I'm gonna say this really clearly and once and for all.>>>  If you are willing to help me or those around me do better you have me, if you are only looking to sell me something I have all I need. Period! And unless your free offer includes Chocolate, Wine or a ticket to the Swiss Alps on United Airlines, I'm out!

So how about it? Want to help the people I know do better? Want all of us to in turn help you? Join is for The Art of Active Networking, come to the events, bring us to your city, and connect in to a powerful group of givers!

NEXT EVENTS:  June 23rd San Francisco and June 24th Los Angeles.

Here is our site: http://www.theArtofActiveNetworking.com Join our groups, pages and post on our walls for FREE, no SPAM, no BULL, no NONSENSE!

The power of us working together is so much greater than anything we can accomplish on our own!

See you next week!

Mark E. Sackett
415-602-9500

No comments: