...

...

March 17, 2014

HAPPY SAINT PATRICK'S DAY!

Many of us have traditions, beliefs and the things we do to honor loved ones. Well it's Saint Patrick's Day and today is one of my traditions to remember Iona Carmichael my Aunt "NONI"! Noni was Irish to the bone and had a huge influence on me and my creativity. 

But one of the last things she ever said to me was in response to the question: "Noni, why do you think you have lived this long?" There was no hesitation before she answered, she replied: "Well, I'm happy! It's in my nature." 

So each Saint Paddy's Day I sit and have a conversation with her in an Irish Restaurant somewhere in the world over a big plate of Corned Beef and Cabbage! Time for our annual Irish Chat! 

Happiness to you all, make it a part of your nature! 

Mark E. Sackett

No comments: