...

...

January 28, 2014

AMAZING RELATIONSHIPS REQUIRE AMAZING PEOPLE! BE ONE OF THEM.

I am so blessed to have had the idea a number of years ago to create THE ART OF ACTIVE NETWORKING http://www.TheArtofActiveNetworking.com

It's my little dumb hobby that's caught on with over 10,000 people from over 52 countries and 36 states! I only started it because I saw people suffering in their ability to connect, to follow up and to be comfortable in building any type of sustainable relationship. I saw them so bent on selling themselves, with no attention given to giving to others or to helping those new friends and contacts do better. Well now, that's what we do at each event, we work to help each other do better, to find jobs, financing, resources, friends and relationships! We are from every age, color, sexual orientation, faith, career type and are amazingly diverse. And we ALL get along...There is something in giving that unifies us.

Now here I am with 10,000 new contacts that I never hesitate to call or contact when someone else in my network needs or wants help. The cool part? I knew less than 100 of them prior to starting this little experiment.

We have helped others in so many ways and made a difference in our friends lives. And that's why I do it. I don't get business from it, I don't make profit at it and I don't need to. I just enjoy meeting and getting to know each new person who buys a ticket and comes.

Amazing people, amazing stories and amazing places I get to go!

I've never met a stranger and don't plan to!

I hope you'll be the next one.

Our next events are:

Vancouver BC, this Thursday the 30th.
San Francisco CA, Monday Feb 3rd.
and more cities and dates coming, all listed on our site.

The groups and walls are also a free resource I have created for my members to use!

Join our email lists, bring your friends, meet people and GIVE!

Hope to see you soon.

Mark E. Sackett
415-602-9500
Http://www.TheArtofActiveNetworking.com

No comments: