...

...

January 29, 2014

GET, GET, GET, GET!

DO YOU ALWAYS WORRY ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO GET?

WHAT IF YOU FOCUSED INSTEAD ON WHAT YOU COULD GIVE?

Yes I know this sounds like a pure load of new age crap. You give you get, just have faith and your dreams will come true. If you just wait a little longer, it will come!

NONSENSE.

I am not new age, I don't believe in blind faith and I never wait for what I want. Even giving requires ACTION, even giving requires your directed desire and I see no reason any of you should friggin' wait any longer. You can go to ANY networking event and have a glass of wine, some half cold appetizers, the normal business card tossing, and the pathetic follow up, maybe even a useless gift-bag

But what if you were in a room full of passionate people who would use the power of their network to help you connect, to get what you desire and to build relationships because of what they wanted to do for you not what they could sell you!

That's "The Art of Active Networking!" Come and be a part of it, not everyone gets this, not everyone can make this kind of shift, but those who do become a part of a community that will get you much further than these endless networking events you typically attend. And I am not saying don't go to the others...I want you to go to the others. I just want you to use what you learn at mine in everyone you attend from here on out and begin that shift to a new way of thinking about your networking.

Join our free pages and groups here: http://www.TheArtofActiveNetworking.com Those are absolutely free for your use, you just need to join the pages and get Active! And in that, you'll get a lot more than you thought you could!

See you tomorrow night in Vancouver, BC at CoLabs at 6:30pm

See you Monday night in San Francisco at The Box SF also at 6:30pm.

And possibly next week in LA!

I am grateful for my networks and for all you do for others...Please consider inviting your network and invite them to this group!


Mark

415-602-9500

No comments: