...

...

January 22, 2017

SO WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE?

I ADORE THE RAIN AND IT NEVER SLOWS ME DOWN, SO WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE?
What is it that makes us have excuses? Every little thing, it seems, gives us an excuse to avoid things that we typically do, should be doing or deep down want to do!
It's raining!
I should avoid the traffic!
I have a lot to do at the office still!
I had a big weekend, I need to rest!
These are some that we use a lot. My guess is that, the ones struggling the most also make the most excuses. They are also often the first ones to ask me for help. They rarely show up for others and when they do it's because they need or want something. But what are they offering others?
Learn to be in a constant state of giving and let's teach you how #MYGIVE4 will not only get you what you need and want, but it will help you to make many fewer excuses in life.
"The Art of Active Networking" events are your best way to start. You know you want to come, so do it! Tickets are 20 bucks. Our next event is tomorrow night in San Jose at the beautiful Trianon Theater! We'll see you there...No Excuses!
BE WELL, BE CREATIVE, BE GREAT, BE GIVING!
Mark E. Sackett
415-602-9500
Tickets: http://www.TheArtofActiveNetworking.com or on our Meetup Groups by the same name!

No comments: