...

...

January 28, 2017

CALLING MY CREATIVE FRIENDS, ARTISTS AND MORE!

CALLING ALL ARTISTS, MAKERS, CREATORS!

Thinking, making, creating! That's when I am happiest. So I'm curious about your interest in the following.

Calling all Artists, Makers, DIYers, Photographers, Painters, Prototypers, Calligraphers, Collectors, Collage Artists, Fashion Designers, Filmmakers, Miniature set Designers, Model Makers, Creators and others.

If you had a beautiful, clean, well designed Artist and Collaborative Maker Space in San Francisco where you could work 24/7 would you be interested and what might that be worth to you on a monthly basis?

I have an opportunity to create a space for Artists and Makers and am testing the waters! I will have room for permanent monthly artists and day or week drop in studios and desks. 
I have quietly been working on an idea like this for 15 years and I think this is the right time!

If you are seriously interested or know someone who is, please email me at: MSackett@Reflectur.com

BE WELL, BE CREATIVE, BE GREAT, BE GIVING!

Mark E. Sackett

415-602-9500

No comments: