...

...

November 13, 2016

IF YOU ARE IN VANCOUVER BC, CANADA JOIN ME MONDAY NIGHT!

I HOPE YOU ALL ARE ENJOYING YOUR SUNDAY BRUNCH!
Good morning Vancouver! Sundays are definitely the perfect brunch days, so I hope you all are enjoying your brunch while reading this email!
I want to tell you all about an opportunity to join me tomorrow night. As you know, I have been doing these events for a while now called The Art of Active Networking. Together, we will gather in one room to talk about our struggles and how we can help each other do better starting today. I have seen amazing things happen in the room when people decide to put their own agendas aside to focus on the people around them! It is definitely something you don't want to miss.
On Monday, November 14th at 6:30pm, we will be meeting at STRETCH, Vancouver on W Pender St. This is going to be an amazing event, and I can't wait to meet all of you who join me! 
Make sure to get your tickets ASAP at http://www.TheArtofActiveNetworking.com I hope to see you tomorrow night! Make sure to bring a friend with you; someone who you know could benefit from meeting a few people who genuinely care to see them do better.
Tickets are always available for each event on our website until 6:00pm day of the event, or are available for 10 dollars more at the door until 7:00pm.
Please take a look at our Website, read the reviews, join our groups and social media pages on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter; and share this with others at http://www.TheArtofActiveNetworking.com
The power of us working together is so much more powerful than anything we can accomplish on our own!
Be Well, Be Creative, Be Great, Be Kind!
Mark E. Sackett
Creative Director / Executive Producer / Director / Public Speaker
Mobile 415-602-9500

No comments: