...

...

October 1, 2016

IS YOUR NETWORKING "WORKING"?

WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT YOUR NETWORKING… IS IT REALLY WORKING?

Like many of you, I used to plant my name tag on my chest, toss about my business cards, and ask others what they did for a living. And like you I got a lot of cold, lifeless answers. Then I created “The Art of Active Networking” because also like you I wanted more. I wanted to hear some great stories from the awesome people I was meeting. I wanted to see if my resources could bind together to help the people I was meeting to get what they needed. And I was passionately interested in helping others to do better while I was working to grow my own business. 

I had grown tired of worthless, sales based conversations. 

Today I talk more than ever but very little of what I have to say now has anything to do with my companies or selling my services. Now I talk about my network, about big ideas, about collaboration and about finding endless ways we can provide value to one and other. 

Now works better!

Come join us, we’re in 3 California cities this week!




Get your tickets right now and this week let’s start or continue and much better way to network!

Bring one person, join our groups and walls, post up for free what you need and want as well as ways you can help others. 


Be Well. Be Creative. Be Great. Be Giving!

-Mark E. Sackett

No comments: