...

...

September 27, 2016

LET US HELP YOU DO BETTER!

It was great having everyone last night in San Jose and I am excited to see everyone up in San Francisco on October 3rd for our next event at The Box SF. I hope to see you next week in the rest of our Western cities including San Francisco, Los Angeles and Orange County and then on October 26th for our Chicago launch!
I'm so thrilled with how much all of our cities are growing, and I would like to help you as well.
-If you want to do a better job in your career search.
-If you want to learn how to build better long term relationships.
-If you want to meet an interesting and diverse group of people.
-If you want to get help with something you struggle with.
-If you want to really learn some skills that can serve you at any networking event you attend.
Then "The Art of Active Networking is for you!
Join us in any of our cities and all our events are always listed on our Website and 9 Meetup groups.
I'm so grateful for each of our attendees and how they practice and offer #MYGIVE4 to others.
Tickets, connections to our groups and walls, my TEDx Talk, ways to join our email list and what people have said about our events are all here: http://www.TheArtofActiveNetworking.com
Any questions? Call me anytime...415-602-9500
BE WELL, BE CREATIVE, BE GREAT, BE GIVING!
Mark E. Sackett

No comments: