...

...

August 7, 2016

WHAT DID YOU DO THIS WEEKEND TO HELP SOMEONE ELSE OR TO ADVANCE YOURSELF IN A FANTASTIC WAY?

WEEKENDS FOR ME ARE JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER DAY!

I know so many people who hate their jobs and all they want to do is get to Friday night and start their weekend! I treat every day the same. I take time off when I want and work more than I should. I have designed the life I want. But it pains me to see so many people working so hard at jobs they dislike that the only break they get is on the weekend.

Of course, we all need to unplug from time to time, but if you work in a career or job you really hate, then why not at least ask the question, “How can I design the life and career I want and not work to live only during my weekends?” Part of that is simply deciding, “I’ve had enough and I’m not gonna do that anymore!” the other part of it is getting really clear about what you do want. That’s where ‘The Art of Active Networking’ can help you.

Let us work together with you to offer you insight, ideas, connections and a perspective that could help you make the shift when you are ready. I’m all about giving to others to ease your struggle, but you gotta show up, speak up and stand up for what it is you want.

This coming week you have three cities and three chances to join us!

Monday, August 8th we return to The Box SF in San Francisco! Tickets:https://taoanaug8sf.eventbrite.com

Tuesday, August 9th we return to The Mid City Art House in Los Angeles! Tickets: https://taoanaug9la.eventbrite.com

Wednesday, August 10th we return to The CrashLabs in Orange County! Tickets: https://taoanaug10oc.eventbrite.com

No matter what you decide, remember to practice #MYGIVE4 this and every week, while finding ways in the midst of your own struggles to help someone else with theirs!
Tickets are always available for each event on our website until 6:00pm day of the event, or are available for 10 dollars more at the door until 7:00pm. Please take a look at our Website, read the reviews, join our groups and social media pages on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter; and share this with others at TheArtofActiveNetworking.com
The power of us working together is greater than anything we can accomplish alone!
Be Well, Be Creative, Be Great!
-Mark E. SackettCreative Director / Executive Producer / Director / Public Speaker
Mobile 415-602-9500

No comments: