...

...

August 5, 2016

SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT..YOU DON'T BOTHER TO FOLLOWUP?

WHY WASTE YOUR TIME IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO FOLLOW UP?
So often we go to events, randomly meet others and finish with a promise that we rarely follow through on. That promise often sounds like this: “I’ll call you, I’ll shoot you an email or yet let’s get together!” Why make the promise if you already know you are not planning on following through?
I watch these behaviors every day, even at and after my own events. At the end of the day, I don’t care if you don’t follow through with me because all I ever offer is to connect you to my global network to help you with something you might be struggling with. If you lack so much integrity to yourself that you don’t want help or a kind hand when it is extended, then I will question how much you really want to end that struggle.
For the thousands of folks who come to my events all over the world and who do follow up on your words and promises! KUDOS to you! You are often the core of my network who both get it and generally thrive in life.
If you want to learn why all of this is important, all while meeting some amazing people, I hope to see you at 3 of our California events next week!
Tuesday, August 9th we return to The Mid City Art House in Los Angeles! Tickets: https://taoanaug9la.eventbrite.com
Wednesday, August 10th we return to The CrashLabs in Orange County! Tickets: https://taoanaug10oc.eventbrite.com
Let us help you get what you need and want by showing you some effective ways to follow through on those promises!
Make it a great week!
Tickets are always available for each event on our website until 6:00pm day of the event, or are available for 10 dollars more at the door until 7:00pm. Please take a look at our Website, read the reviews, join our groups and social media pages on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter; and share this with others at http://www.TheArtofActiveNetworking.com
The power of us working together is greater than anything we can accomplish alone!
Be Well, Be Creative, Be Great!
Mark E. Sackett
Creative Director / Executive Producer / Director / Public Speaker
Mobile 415-602-9500

No comments: