...

...

August 19, 2016

WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HELP OTHERS THIS ELECTION SEASON?

THE CLOSER WE GET TO THE ELECTION TO MORE WE NEED TO BAND TOGETHER!

I’m pretty vocal about my politics and speaking up about what I think is wrong in the world. There are so many ways we can make the biggest of differences in others lives! But rather than just spout off, I also try to practice what I preach. I call it #MYGIVE4! And I will ask you again and again to consider practicing it, just like your workouts, meditations, yoga, church time and health eating habits. I believe it to be one of the answers towards helping others to do better and in turn helping ourselves.

Give of your time!
Give of your money!
Give of your ideas and talent!
Give of your network referrals!

Do it 4 hours each week for the rest of your life! #MYGIVE4LIFE!

Watch your life change, watch your world change, and be a part of something that works!

That’s really it.

Monday August 22nd we do it in San Jose at The Corinthian Grand Ballroom!

Monday August 29th we do it at Ripley Grier Studios in New York City!

Monday September 12th we return to The Box SF in San Francisco!

Then LA then OC etc., etc.

Tickets for any city for 'The Art of Active Networking' are always on our Website by date and city under the ticket link here: http://www.TheArtofActiveNetworking.com

If you are interested in Health and Wellness and want to be a part of our Monthly Speaker Series and Networking for 'The Health and Wellness Network of Commerce', Tuesday August 23rd, we’re also at The Box SF in San Francisco and those tickets are here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/health-and-wellness-network-of-commerce-august-23-meeting-tickets-23937302115

I love seeing you all, I am always impressed by the awesome folks who show up and even more impressed by all we get done to help others collectively and individually!

As always call me with any questions anytime: 415-602-9500

Mark E. Sackett

No comments: