...

...

February 10, 2016

SEE YOU TONIGHT IN COSTA MESA!

A number of you called and emailed in the last few hours because you could not make it last night to our Los Angeles event. So I want to make sure you know that tonight we're doing it again in Costa Mesa. Since a few of you are coming, please post up in our groups if you want to carpool....what a great way to network before the event!
I'm excited for our second event tonight at The Crash Labs.  We had 80+ people Monday night in San Francisco, nearly 40 last night in Los Angeles and I am excited to see you all tonight in the OC!
Doors are at 6:30pm and we start at 7pm! Let me connect you in with my global network and let's all work together to rise everyone up to create our great ideas, build our startups, find new careers we love and help one and other using #MYGIVE4.
I also can't wait to meet ALL of our new members!
Tickets, testimonials, ways to connect and post on our walls and in our groups for free: Http://www.TheArtofActiveNetworking.com
Tickets are $20 online til 6pm, and $30 cash at the door til 7pm!
Any questions? Here's my mobile! 415-602-9500
Mark E. Sackett


No comments: