...

...

December 22, 2015

SOMETHING IS BREWING!

EVERY HOLIDAY SEASON WE ALL GET A LITTLE KINDER AND MORE GENTLE BUT SOMETHING’S AFOOT!

I see growing kindness giving and growth all over this amazing network and it’s not just seasonal….it’s sustained! Some of you have joined us, many of you are new, some are still lurking in the shadows wondering if you should step up and join us. But you are all doing something important if you are on my list or in my network somehow.

First off, I wish you all a warm, caring, inviting and spectacular holiday season. Second I owe you all a HUGE thank you! Thank you for supporting me in this most difficult year I have ever had out of the last 58.

I’m still wrestling with tons of emotion after the tremendous loss we suffered this year when Gretchen Elaine Lindenmayer Sackett passed away suddenly. I lost the most significant relationship of my life after 38 years, and you all were incredibly supportive. In turn I did my best to continue doing my events and showing up for the people in my network. You were there, you showed up for me and for others in each room. You saw me get incredibly emotional, and at times struggle to continue the conversation. I still suffer inside but with your support we will continue into 2016. There will never be anything that can fill this loss inside me, but knowing I have this unbelievable network surrounding this globe is just extraordinary. I could have never dreamed this would happen when I created The Art of Active Networking 7 years ago.

2016 is going to be the most extraordinary of my years. The Box SF my San Francisco venue is expanding by more than 4 times it’s size and it is now allowing for a much enlarged entrepreneurial conversation. The Art of Active Networking will be expanding as well and I am making some significant organizational changes. First of those is welcoming Juan Pablo Solano my new right arm, he will be working with me in all my companies and in particular in The Art of Active Networking. I’m thrilled to have him.

Next, I am not going to send emails to each city this year for our events, instead every Thursday morning I will send out a global email blast to my entire network on what’s up. Each email will list the coming weeks events, cities, details and info. The ticket links for upcoming cities will be in those emails. We are going to be expanding in a big way and my goal is to help thousands of more people find jobs, switch careers, get what they need and want by encouraging them to practice #GIVE4. I want #GIVE4 to reach 1 million people in 2016. The more we help others the bigger the shift we can hope to create in the world.

I want you to be part of this. Please consider sharing this with your networks, ask folks to join our email lists, join all our group walls and pages and post up what you need for FREE! And above all come to our events in or near your city and get active with us, I am so optimistic about what we can all do for others this year.

In 2016 we are the EXAMPLE not the EXCUSE!

With all my love, support and gratitude. We'll see you in January!

Mark E. Sackett

415-602-9500

Tickets are always available for each event on our website until 6pm day of the event, or are available for 10 dollars more at the door until 7:30 pm. Please take a look at our Website, read the reviews, join our groups and social media pages on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter; and share this with others at TheArtofActiveNetworking.com­

No comments: