...

...

December 3, 2015

GET BAKING OR SHOPPING!

DECEMBER 8TH BRING YOUR COOKIES AND YOUR SMILES TO IGNITED SPACES

I just finished my events here in Europe and will be headed back to San Francisco Sunday for our annual holiday event for “The Art of Active Networking” on Monday night at the Box SF. Then on Tuesday we’ll be in Los Angeles for our holiday party at Ignited spaces.

We ask that you bring a dozen of your favorite Christmas or holiday cookies for our annual cookie exchange!

With all that is going on in the world, we have an opportunity to work together to help each other to do a little better. I created this to help you do better, to connect and work together to build unique and powerful relationships and to change the “networking” conversation for the better.

I love the holidays, I love this amazing network we’ve built together and I am grateful you are a part of it. Practice #GIVE4 daily and watch your world change for the better each day.See you on Tuesday night I hope!

Tickets here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-art-of-active-networking-los-angeles-december-8-2015-tickets-16111493912

I’m looking forward to seeing you!

Mark

Tickets are always available for each event on our website until 6pm day of the event, or are available for 10 dollars more at the door until 7:30 pm. Please take a look at our Website, read the reviews, join our groups and social media pages on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter; and share this with others at TheArtofActiveNetworking.com

No comments: