...

...

November 27, 2015

IT'S GETTING HARDER TO BE THANKFUL!

I KNOW HOW HARD IT CAN BE FOR YOU TO BE THANKFUL THESE DAYS

It is our gratitude and how we claim it that keeps us stable and happy!

We had our American Thanksgiving here in the United States yesterday. It is traditionally a time where we are to be thankful for what we have.

These days it seems we fall prey to the things we have lost, the things we don’t have and our buckets can feel pretty dry rather than over flowing.

I am in tears with gratitude as I write this email to you because I recognize how much I have.

This year I lost my former wife and business partner of 38 years Gretchen Elaine Sackett. It’s been the hardest year of my life, yet I remain grateful for what we had and what we built.

This year I lost someone close, to suicide and almost lost another. I am grateful to know each of them and have compassion for their journeys.

This year I continued to struggle with a 15 year health issue and still have no resolution, yet I am thankful for my body and the miracle it is!

This year I am thankful to my friends and members of "The Art of Active Networking” worldwide and the love they have shown me and others in this network every day.

This year I am extraordinarily thankful for my sister in law Elisa Lindenmayer and all she has done to take over Gretchen’s duties as best she can despite her own significant loss.

This year I am thankful for my inner circle and my family who I love deeply and who have simply loved me back.

This year I am thankful to my clients and all of our suppliers + vendors and all who support our businesses, they have stuck with us during this very difficult time.

You see in a world where people want to kill us for our beliefs  who want to force us inside and to the dark corners of fear, we can band together in love, unity and gratitude and say enough! We can say, “NO We live our lives as free, giving and loving humans.” We will not live in fear because we are THANKFUL and GRATEFUL for our lives!

You hear me often say, “We all struggle with something", it’s how we work together to help each other that bands us together.” You hear me talk about #GIVE4 and the 4 ways you can give to help others do better with your 1. Ideas and Talents 2. With your Money 3. With your referrals and 4. With your donation of time, 4 Hours every week helping others and we change the world. We sit in thankful gratitude and we speed forward.

Today I am thankful you are on this list, and I am thankful to get to leave Sunday to spread this to Amsterdam and Berlin, to return December 6th and be home in SF and then in LA for our events. This is important to me because our network can help so many and we do. We’d love for each of you to tell 10 people, bring 5 people, show up and be a part of something bigger than your own needs. And then be grateful and thankful for all you reap.

I hope to see you before the end of the year. Please do consider forwarding this on.

Here are the ticket links:
AMSTERDAM, NOVEMBER 30TH AT IMPACT HUB: https://theartofactivenetworkingamsterdamnov30.eventbrite.com
BERLIN, DECEMBER 2ND AT THE RAINMAKING LOFT: https://theartofactivenetworkingberlindec2.eventbrite.com

SAN FRANCISCO, DECEMBER 7TH AT THE BOX SF: https://theartofactivenetworkingsfdec7.eventbrite.com

Please bring Coats, scarves, mittens, gloves and sweaters! Men’s toiletries and of course a dozen of your favorite cookies!

LOS ANGELES, DECEMBER 8TH AT IGNITED SPACES:https://theartofactivenetworkingdec8.eventbrite.com

Please bring a dozen of your favorite cookies!

Here is our site link as well, the events are listed under the ticket button! http://www.TheArtofActiveNetworking.com
Tickets are always available for each event on our website until 6pm day of the event, or are available for 10 dollars more at the door until 7:30 pm. Please take a look at our Website, read the reviews, join our groups and social media pages on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter; and share this with others at TheArtofActiveNetworking.com
BE WELL, BE CREATIVE, BE GREAT!
Mark
415-602-9500

No comments: