...

...

September 9, 2015

WANNA HELP A STRANGER?

TODAY IS MY 58TH BIRTHDAY AND I WOULD LIKE YOU TO GIVE A GIFT TO A STRANGER FOR ME!

I would like to see how much good we could create today if you are willing to play along. I know 10’s of thousands of people, I have maybe over 150,000 people in my combined networks and if each of them did 58 small good deeds that’s 8,700,000 teeny tiny good deeds or smiles or some other form of giving we could create today for each year of my goofy wonderful life.

I’ve always trusted the timing and events of my life! Funny thing about life, we cannot change it's timing but we can sure guide it's journey! Today is my 58th Birthday and I could have never imagined my life at this moment no matter how creative I am, in fact, I have been going through the worst time ever in my life with the death of Gretchen Sackett on July 16th. After 38 years together and after building all of our companies and ideas together, life feels a little less wonderful of late. So very early this morning I got this idea.

Today and the rest of this week, I ask that you make an effort to go out and practice #‎GIVE4 in a big, BIG way. Commit to touch the lives of 58 people today by sending an encouraging email or making a call, paying it forward, referring someone, lending a hand, an idea or your talent, or simply by smiling!

Then come share it with us next week in San Francisco at The Box SF at our Monday 9/14 event! Tickets here: https://theartofactivenetworkingsf.eventbrite.com

Tuesday night 9/15 come share it with us in Los Angeles at IgnitedSpaces! Tickets here: https://theartofactivenetworkingla.eventbrite.com

Make your week awesome and start your 58 little good deeds now! If you would like to help me remember Gretchen you can consider a small donation here to her favorite animal charity Love Every Animal! Click here to donate: http://goo.gl/TcnH0y

See you next week I hope and thank you to those in all my cities worldwide for the support you have given me and this network!

Mark E. Sackett
415-602-9500

Tickets are always available for each event on our website until 6pm day of the event, or are available for 10 dollars more at the door until 7:30 pm. Please take a look at our Website, read the reviews, join our groups and social media pages on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter; and share this with others at http://www.TheArtofActiveNetworking.com

No comments: