...

...

May 17, 2015

LET'S ROCK NYC MONDAY NIGHT!

YOU ARE GONNA ROCK THIS WEEK AND WE’RE GONNA HELP!

I have people I want you to meet this week, I will personally introduce you to anyone at my events, I want you to grow, to thrive and to get what you need. I also want you to help yourself by using all of our online groups for free. Those are all clickable links on our site.

I hope to see you tomorrow night in New York City!

You’re amazing, now come meet your equals who are also amazing!

We’re at Dallas BBQ 23rd St. and 8th Ave. at 6:30pm downstairs. Tickets:

Eventbrite.com/theartofactivenetworkingnycmay18

NOW CHILL BUT GET READY TO ROCK YOUR MONDAY, IT’S GONNA BE A GREAT WEEK!
Tickets are always available for each event on our website until 6pm day of the event, or are available for 10 dollars more at the door until 7:30 pm. Please take a look at our Website, read the reviews, join our groups and social media pages on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter; and share this with others at:
Check out my TEDxFultonStreet talk in New York City also on the site. It's all about his networking efforts here at 'The Art of Active Networking' and on why we sort, why he does it and why it's important for all of us!
The power of us working together is greater than anything we can accomplish alone!
Be Well, Be Creative, Be Great!
-Mark E. SackettCreative Director / Executive Producer / Director / Public Speaker
Mobile 415-602-9500
HEY!!!
Please forward this email to those you know and please share this on the interweb!

MarkESackett.com < Connect with me on LinkedIn, Facebook etc.

@MarkESackett and @ACTIVENETWORKIN on Twitter

@MarkESackett and @theartofactivenetworking on Instagram

No comments: