...

...

January 23, 2015

LET'S HELP MORE PEOPLE AND HERE IS A BIG THANK YOU FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!

THE ART OF ACTIVE NETWORKING IS SPREADING LIKE WILDFIRE AND IT’S BECAUSE OF YOU!

In the last week alone 145 people attended THE ART OF ACTIVE NETWORKING in three cities! San Francisco, Los Angeles and New York City. I am thrilled at the result! I wanted to thank all of you on my email lists worldwide for this. Almost 11,000 people have now attended in 10 cities worldwide.

Someone said to me yesterday, "But that's only 145 more people, why are you not having 300 to each event and effecting a larger conversation?" I found this interesting because so many people still see "Networking" as a numbers game and not for a "How can I hep someone?" result! My events are never larger than 135 people because each person speaks! And my events are intimate, connected and personal.

This week, those who came also heard 6 different success stories from members who found jobs, built amazing relationships or were in some way motivated by these events and the connections made! I need to remember this when I get frustrated at if anyone even reads my posts and emails!

As far as I'm concerned, that's 5 times more than I want as a good result. If all this effort from me yields 1 single positive result, or someone who was able to make a life shift, get funded, find what they are looking for, find a job or otherwise benefit; then from my view, the event is a stellar success!

I will ask that you tell others, particularly those in need. Invite them to post for free on my walls and pages for The Art of Active Networking and certainly to come meet my amazing ACTIVE NETWORKERS in each of my cities!

Tickets, reviews and to join the groups or our email lists are all on our site!

http://www.TheArtofActiveNetworking.com

Let’s enlarge our conversation and help more people. Will you forward this to EVERYONE you know? And if you have had a positive experience at one of my events, please do share it with me.

We have events coming up in San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York, Austin, Vancouver BC and my hometown of Kansas City. And who knows, maybe even Orange County!

Tickets are always available for each event on our website until 6pm day of the event, or are available for 10 dollars more at the door until 7:30 pm. Please take a look at our Website, read the reviews, join our groups and social media pages on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter; and share this with others at http://www.TheArtofActiveNetworking.com

The power of us working together is greater than anything we can accomplish alone!

Be Well, Be Creative, Be Great!

-Mark E. SackettCreative Director / Executive Producer / Director / Public Speaker
Mobile 415-602-9500

HEY!!!
Please, cut and paste this or forward this email to those you know and share this on the interweb!

No comments: