...

...

January 29, 2015

GET YOUR ASS OUT OF THE WAY NOW!

I'M PISSED AND STILL IN DISBELEIF! TRUE STORY:

Ambulance is blaring it's siren in Midtown traffic, African American driver at the helm racing to help someone directly behind my Taxi.
Inside the Taxi, my driver makes some hand gestures and complains how loud the "Nigger, asshole behind us is and how he is right on his bumper blowing his siren."

With the deepest breath I could muster, I say, "Pull your ass to the side of the road now and let me out NOW, you are a foolish neanderthal!

It's rare I am livid like this!

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your ____________ died in the back of an Ambulance a few minutes ago here in New York City because the selfishness of those in front of it, as NO ONE, my Taxi included, bothered to pull to the side to clear the way or made the slightest effort to do so.

It's unfortunate but people in New York City have very important things to get to and cannot be bothered to get out of the way. We're sorry for this inconvenience to your life, our apology!

I WATCH IT HAPPEN DAILY HERE.

Now before you comment on the horribly grid locked traffic in NYC is and make the "But where should they go?" comment, visit LA and see how well 6 lanes of Freeway traffic move over to let Emergency Equipment through!

No comments: