...

...

January 8, 2015

ARE YOU A GOLDFISH OR GETTING ONE BAR CLOSER TO HUMANITY?

So listen up everyone. In addition to my Film, Music, Branding and Design Careers, I created this thing called THE ART OF ACTIVE NETWORKING only to help people do better in life, love and business. 
I do it all over the USA and Canada because what is in this video by Prince Ea matters to me and should matter to you too! 
TAKE A LOOK:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRl8EIhrQjQ
I want to help you do better, doing that requires us to connect in many ways. There is no more powerful way to connect with someone that in person, learning about their passions, helping them find their purpose and caring about them. 
Watch this video. And if you are in San Francisco, Los Angeles or New York City this month come to one of my events for The Art of Active Networking. In the meantime join my groups and walls for free and post up ways you can help others. 
ALL we do is help others. I call it GIVE 4. Give 4 hours a week in one of 4 ways. Of your time, your ideas and talent, of your money or of your network through direct referrals!
Tickets to any event I do are 20$ (that helps underwrite costs only). Everyone is welcome, you all have extraordinary value to me. Please consider coming to meet us! Tell your friends in any city where you know folks! Everyone is welcome!
Monday January 12th San Francisco
Tuesday January 13th Los Angeles 
Tuesday January 20th New York City 
Tickets, my TEDx Talk, group links and what people say all on our site!
http://www.TheArtofActiveNetworking.com
Happy New Year!!!
BE WELL, BE CREATIVE, BE GREAT!
Mark E. Sackett Mobile 415-602-9500 

No comments: