...

...

September 24, 2014

THREE WEEKS POST HEART SURGERY!

SO GRATEFUL FOR THIS HEART SURGERY AND THE RECOVERY SO FAR. TODAY IS 3 WEEKS POST SURGERY!!!!!

Something cool starts to happen when your heart finally starts pumping correctly! Your brain starts to work better, your energy starts to return, you start to remember things, you start to get stuff done and your depression begins to lift!!!!!!!!

Just booked 10 flights, 4 cities and am starting to get back to the old me of years ago. We have three new cool Reflectur projects, The Box SF is getting into our busy season and I am getting myself out there as a speaker finally.

And the most exciting?

I am spreading my events for The Art of Active Networking so we can help more people shift their networking from Get to Give

http://www.TheArtofActiveNetworking.com

I am picking venues this week for Vancouver and Los Angeles and expanding NYC.

So next up:

New York City NY, September 29th next Monday at Russian Samovar
San Francisco CA, Monday October 20th at The Box SF
Los Angeles CA, Monday October 27th near Universal Studios confirming today!
Vancouver BC, Canada, Monday November 10th confirming a venue next week!
San Francisco CA, Monday November 17th at The Box SF
More to come as my energy returns!

Anyone want to be a part of helping others to do better? http://www.TheArtofActiveNetworking.com

No comments: