THERE ARE SO MANY WAYS TO NETWORK, BUT WHAT ABOUT DOING
Below are some powerful tips to enhancing your approach to networking.
First off, I hope to see those of you in the Bay Area tonight in San Francisco at The Box SF for our next event! Secondly, I hope you can come to our event next Monday night September 29th in New York City. Third, will you consider telling your networks, friends and colleagues about this and making a personal invite? Will you cut and paste this and post it up on your social media pages, or share it from our pages on Facebook or our LinkedIn group? My desire is to grow this until half the US is helping each other in active engaged ways!
Our groups, pages and review are on the site:
Networking only works when you have a give and a take. Most people never understand this. They are so worried about selling that they forget to offer anything in return. So here are easy and very attainable ways you can help your networking efforts:
- Learn what the pain points are of the person you just met and offer to help them find a solution.
- With every person you meet, think of what I call the 'GIVE FOUR'. These are the 4 ways you can help them:
1. Give your time and attention.
2. Give your money and your reach.
3. Give your expertise and your resources.
4. Give your ALL with no expectation of the return on investment.
- Stop coming from what you want to sell or say, and shift to building a sustainable relationship.
- For gods sake, followup...No more "Rubberband Syndrome" where you intend to follow up but you got too busy.
Practice these with everyone you meet, I promise you'll see an amazing shift!
See you soon.
Tickets are always available for each event on our website until 6pm day of the event, or are available for 10 dollars more at the door until 7:30 pm. Please take a look at our Website, read the reviews, join our groups and social media pages on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter; and share this with others at http://www.TheArtofActiveNetworking.com
The power of us working together is greater than anything we can accomplish alone!
Be Well, Be Creative, Be Great!
Mark E. Sackett
Creative Director / Executive Producer / Director / Public Speaker