...

...

September 18, 2014

SELL, SELL, SELL...OR...

I DON'T LIKE WATCHING THOSE SALES PEOPLE WITH ALL THIER TRAINING AND COURSES STRUGGLE TO GET AHEAD!
I was reminded many times today about the differences between passionately selling your wares and passionately living your life. 
At "THE ART OF ACTIVE NETWORKING" you all know I am about helping others to do better. It's a struggle so often because so many people simple don't give a crap, passive, uninterested and stuck! They absolutely cannot move from selling to giving, from that need and want that I speak about day after day and into the give! 
I get between 45-125 people at every single event I do. What you get in return from The Art of Active Networking is worth 100 times the 20$ price tag and yet filling these events is a lot of work. It's curious to me to be honest how few people take time for others, how few people take the time even for themselves to build amazing, sustainable relationships. My tribe and my Active Networkers do! And everyone of them get it, some more than others.
Think about your own life this week, think about what you need to do better. And I will ask you to consider coming to our next events, and I would like you to invite and possibly even pay for 4 others to attend. They will be shocked at the gesture, you will be surprised at the results, and soon if you practice what we talk about at the events, your career, your business, your brand and your life will begin a shift towards the things you desire and are building to. You will very simply be surrounded by extraordinary givers.
Our next events are September 22nd at The Box SF in San Francisco, and then September 29th at Russian Samovar in New York City. 
I have many hobbies and many loves in my life, but this one is close to my newly repaired heart because of the extraordinary relationships it has given me. Those for me are priceless! My businesses can earn me the money, the events feed my soul!
Tickets, reviews, videos>  http://www.TheArtofActiveNetworking.com
We're like church...A strong belief in helping others, with a common goal, but with better wine!
Post on our walls and groups for free, follow our Twitter @ACTIVENETWORKIN and think of who you can help today!
Mark E. Sackett
http://www.MarkESackett.com
415-602-9500

No comments: