...

...

September 14, 2014

GRATITUDE CHALLENGE

Marc Segelnick and Mark Dana I think you have both challenged me in the last week to some sort of gratitude challenge. I am not sure what it is, but I will say I am grateful everyday and tend to express it multiple times a day in many ways! I am further grateful that it does not involve ice or a bucket!

1. I will start that I am grateful for Mark's/Marc's that spell their names correctly and incorrectly.
2. I am grateful that my heart is pumping correctly for the first time in over 12 years.
3. I am grateful that 16 women and 14 men think I am sexy today and want to meet me from varied countries for friends, sex or 'good friendship' (I'm amused at all the SPAM I am getting on Facebook...wait it is SPAM right?!
4. I am grateful that at least 4 people want to deposit the sum total of over 30 million dollars into my bank account....always happy to help out dead family members I never know or dead captains of industry who suddenly want to leave me money also from foreign countries. Ahhhhh the good fortune that showers down daily!
5. I am grateful that my parents are about to celebrate 60 amazing years together as a couple! And in 60 years have never raised their voices towards or fought with each other.
6. I am grateful for every aspect of my life and happy to make lite of it daily! I know how blessed I am by the universe.
7. I am most grateful that I wake up each day filled with more creative ideas and creativity than most people ever get to have in their entire life!
8. Finally I am grateful that my life is filled with the curiosity of a big 4 year old!

No comments: