...

...

August 4, 2014

SHARING AND GIVING? I'M IN!

For 5 years now in 10 cities and three countries I have created a small but amazing event called THE ART OF ACTIVE NETWORKING http://www.TheArtofActiveNetworking.com
I just discovered a page on Facebook called be japy e.V. (you'll have to type it in your search bar on Facebook) and am spreading it to all my groups and pages. KUDO's on what they are doing.
Here is a link to my recent TEDxFultonStreet talk on why I think it's important to meet and help others to do better and to build powerful giving relationships! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAkZiQ0qQfI and this is what my events are about.
We are all about helping others to get more, do better and share ourselves without getting anything in return. There is more than enough for us all to thrive. "The Power of is working together is so much greater than anything we can accomplish on our own!"- Mark E. Sackett
Join us in New York August 11th and San Francisco August 18th for our next two scheduled events!
So happy to be able to share these cool folks with you all!
See you soon and if I can be of any help to you here is my personal mobile number: 415-602-9500
Mark E. Sackett

No comments: