...

...

August 11, 2014

R. I. P. ROBIN WILLIAMS!

R. I. P. to such a caring, floating, off the wall, amazing, diverse talent Actor Robin Williams

I used to date Robin's wife Susan long before they met, and I am sending her wonderful loving thoughts as I cannot imagine how Susan and her boys as well as Robin's family must feel tonight.

I was blessed to get to meet Robin on a number of occasions over the years as he worked helping some of my non-profits and so many causes on this planet. We used to do Pilates at the same studio in San Francisco and I would go in early sometimes so we could swap nutty jokes.

I was about to start speaking tonight at THE ART OF ACTIVE NETWORKINGhere in New York when I got the news. I went through with the event but was very shaken, unlike with those other deaths we too often hear about. I am so saddened for his loss and the loss his family and closest friends are feeling. To be sure this world lost more than an amazing talent today... today we lost a piece of our shared cultural history, a part of each of us because it is the one who bring joy and laughter to us that we will always miss the most!

I hope your demons are at rest Robin and that your family and loved ones including your children can find peace as well. Know that all of us at Reflectur,BrainfoodUSA , The Box SF and The Art of Active Networking are saddened by your silence and will fondly remember your brightest moments. This is just too tragic and so very sad.

No comments: