...

...

May 18, 2014

SO...WHAT WAS FOR BRUNCH?

TODAY WAS THE FIRST DAY OF YOUR NEW WEEK, SO WHAT WAS FOR BREAKFAST?

Did you nourish your body first, and then nourish your relationships. And if you planned well, you got to do those at the same time today over a brunch with friends, colleagues, family or stranger!

A stranger for brunch? Now that's an idea...I do it all the time. Sometimes at dinners too.

Yes I know it's not normal but hey, I'm not normal. I can't tell you how many times over the years I have been sitting next to someone on a plane, in a bar, on a train, in a cafe or restaurant and they were alone. After watching for a minute or two I simply asked if they would like to join me. 40 percent of the time it's a, "No thanks!", but 60 percent of the time it's, "Really?", "How nice of you!" and "Sure, why not?"

I won't mention last names here but this is exactly how I met Jerry, Katy, Patrick, Napata, Peter, Gunder, Phillip, Chari, Linder, Juan, Angela and scores of other friends.

All because I said hello and was open to the idea.

If you want that to be slightly more formal and organized, maybe we'll see you Monday night for "The Art of Active Networking" here at The Box SF! 
I hope you enjoyed your Brunch!
Tickets are always available for each event on our website until 6pm day of the event, or are available for 10 dollars more at the door until 7:30 pm. Please take a look at our Website; read the reviews; join our groups and social media pages on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter; and share this with others at TheArtofActiveNetworking.com
The power of us working together is greater than anything we can accomplish alone!
Be Well, Be Creative, Be Great!
-Mark E. SackettCreative Director / Executive Producer / Director / Public Speaker
Mobile 415-602-9500

No comments: